Teenage boys struggle when they are not actively and adequately guided by their Dad or Father Figure, through their most challenging life transition – from boyhood to manhood.
And no good parent wants their son to struggle because he remains a boy.
Our guided “Rite of Passage” Father Son Adventure experiences are a proven process that result in healthier relationships, a deeper understanding of one another, and new direction, into the future.
This is a world class and magnificently beneficial opportunity for sons aged 13 years and over – no maximum age limit, and their Dads or father figures to experience together.
“Fathering Adventures taught me life-changing lessons. I made new friends, and made a best friend in a man whom I came to respect so much more… my father.”
(Tim Fenton – A son from Tweed Heads, Northern NSW)
Your financial investment :- $3,190 AUD (including GST) per father and son pair
● All transport ex. Townsville Airport (if needed) is outsourced.
● All accommodation at ‘Mission Beach Resort’ (each father and son pair will have their own room)
● All meals catered by ‘Mission Beach Resort’
● All world class commercially guided and outfitted adventure activities:
+ Snorkelling on the outer Great Barrier Reef (with the option to upgrade to scuba diving)
+ White water rafting the Tully River (grade 3 & 4 rapids)
+ Hiking to the summit of Mount Tyson
● All coaching presentations:
+ The Prepared Son
+ The Intentional Father
+ Conventional Manhood versus Authentic Manhood
+ The 4 Marks of a Real Man
● Certain significant and special moments intentionally interwoven throughout the experience
These are so much more than your average father son camp or father son retreat.
"Add to Cart" to avoid disappointment!